About The Role
As a no-code intern, you'll be a core part of our operations as we optimize our tech stack and launch new features. Nearly all of PlayTyme's web apps and product features are built with no-code and visual dev tools. So this is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing, kink-positive, and minority-owned company!
This is an unpaid internship; however, this will become a paid role as soon as our budget allows. Hours will range between 10-15 hours per week. This role requires a stable internet connection, a webcam & mic (for virtual meetings), and a base level understanding of automation tools (Integromat and/or Zapier).
What You'll Achieve:
- You'll build and manage automation workflows using tools like Zapier and Integromat.
- You'll maintain, update, and debug various web apps, websites, and product features.
- You'll drive innovation and growth by bringing new ideas to the table and speaking up about possible errors in our plans.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining a high-quality bar for everything our team ships.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- You have a decent grasp of Zapier and/or Integromat and experience building new automation workflows from scratch.
- You understand or have worked with tools like Softr, Bubble, Webflow, Adalo, and/or AppSheet.
- Experience with Google Workspace apps like Gmail, Google Meet, Calendar, etc.
- You have experience with managing data stored in spreadsheets such as Google Sheets, Excel, or Airtable.
- You understand what "no-code" means, keep up with industry news, and are familiar with resources you can lean on for guidance.
- You support PlayTyme's mission of inclusivity, supporting sex workers, kink-positivity, and embracing our community.
- The ability to work independently and without specific day-to-day guidance.
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience working with any of the following tools:
- Notion, Super, Loom, Discord
- You understand what a "Kanban" or "Trello" board is and some of the terminology around agile project management.
- You're able to learn new tools and get up to speed on new procedures quickly.
- You have a passion for design and "clean" code.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We focus on great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home with us at PlayTyme.
PlayTyme is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. PlayTyme considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. PlayTyme is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.